Monday, March 10, 2014

Old Versailles part II

Hi everyone.  Just wanted to show some new pieces I put in my Old Versailles collection in my Etsy shop.  I love this collection, its been a joy creating it and seeing the finished pieces.  If you are looking for that Marie Antoinette look for your dollhouse or just a couple of pop pieces this collection is for you.
 First is a Trumeau mirror, this one is different from the last one, as I put a rural scene in the top.  I love this mirror, just has more of the look I like.  Don't worry the relief piece Trumeau mirrors are coming back too.
 Next is the console table, this is done in a Gustavian grey with gold trim.  Imagine this in full, how stunning it would be in a foyer or grand hallway.
 Oh this one is cute.  A cherub wall panel, I have always loved that green, it looks like it could be in the French Queen's bedroom, maybe over her bed?????  I love it.
 My favorite...... Ok if you have been following my Etsy store then you recognize this, Its a French Empire daybed.  It did have French script fabric on it, but surprise I changed it to this more luxe silk velvet.  OMG can I tell you how much I love it now!!!!!! Trust me it feels as good as it looks, so luxe!!!!!
Last but definitely not least is this Bornholm tall clock.  I have been wanting to do a clock with Scandinavian roots.  The Bornholm clocks are actually Danish, but you see them in Swedish and French homes also.  Its not a Bornholm without the wreath on the bottom.  This piece really came out well.  So for all you Swedish lovers like me, this is for you.  I actually have a surprise for all the Swedish interiors lovers so keep watching my Etsy shop, this is going to be good.
I have to say I went to my first mini show this weekend.... I loved it.  It was the Atlanta Miniature Show,  I had a good time and met lots of fun mini dealers.  It was great can't wait to go again.  If you have never been to a mini show GO!!!!! It is great.  Ok I have to go work on more mini, yes I got the bug.
Make it a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment