Thursday, February 13, 2014

French Conservatory

Hi everyone, I'd like to welcome you to my French conservatory,  well the one I dream about having.  You know go out in the morning with my coffee or tea and enjoy nature (without the bugs).  Well enough dreaming................This room box is actually an Ikea Terrarium, I took the front off and added a floor.  I also added side pictures for a little more realism.
 

 Where I serve morning coffee....
 
 ...and pot beautiful plants.
 
 This little rusty bench is ideal to sit and enjoy the outdoors.
 
 No French conservatory would be complete without a birdcage.  This rusty one hangs from the ceiling "LOOK OUT BELOW!!!!!!" 
Here is some of the inspiration,(I don't remember where the photos came from, but let me know if one is yours and I'll give you credit.)
 This conservatory, beautiful and very French.....
 
 Love the daybed.
 
 What can I say classically beautiful.
 
 There you go birdcage.......
 
I love the chandelier......
Thanks for stopping by and some of the items in my French conservatory will be in my Esty shop.  Make it a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment